Longer, from scratch Version:
5 Chile seranos
2 garlic cloves
1 a white onion
Tomatillos (about 8 to 10)
Tortillas (about 8 to 10)
salt ( to taste)
oil (vegetable or canola)
3 leaves of Epaazote
Knorr suiza (either vegetable or chicken flavor)
1) heat oil when hot add tortillas cook until golden brown
1) Boil chiles, tomatillos, 1/2 onion, Garlic cloves until tomatillos are soft. Once soft pull out the water let cool. (keep the water)
2) once ingredients are cool put into a blender add cilantro (a bundle) add salt and some water from the pot you boiled tomatillos in.
3) heat up oil once hot pur in the sauce and "fry" it by adding epazote and knorr seasoning.
4) add tortillas let them simmer
5) in a separate pan make your eggs whichever way you like them serve on top of chilaquiles.